Whether you’re just contemplating your divorce or have already filed for one, The Divorce Planning Kit offers a proven system that can guide you toward achieving the results you desire without burning bridges.
The Divorce Planning Kit™ includes:
- 3 Google Sheets for organizing and tracking your assets, debts, and expenses
- 3 PDF worksheets for outlining your objectives, financial goals and providing base negotiations
- 2 ebooks with practical guidance on making decisions based on facts while addressing the four fundamental phases of divorce and alternatives to litigation
- An interactive workbook designed to guide you through envisioning & planning your future after divorce.
It's perfect for you if you want to:
- take control of your divorce journey
- receive guidance in gathering crucial documents and making informed decisions
- figure out what your post-divorce lifestyle will cost
- learn what drives up divorce costs
- use proven tools created by a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst® (CDFA®)
How does the Divorce Planning Kit™ work?
Once you purchase the kit, you'll receive downloadable documents and online Google sheet files. All documents are yours for life,; you can access them at your convenience. This means you can revisit the resources whenever needed, allowing you to reflect, reinforce your understanding, and gain additional insights long after the process is complete.
IMPORTANT: Please note that these products are developed for individuals in the US. Due to the digital nature of this product, all sales are final. By purchasing this product, you agree with our terms.